If you are in the affiliate marketing journey or willing to join, you might have searched for the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing at least once. Email autoresponders are so important for affiliate marketing that you wouldn’t be able to reach out to people without a good email autoresponder.
To give you a clear idea about some of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing is the main purpose of this article. As this will be an informative and descriptive article, it might be a bit long.
But if you keep the patience to read the complete article, we believe you will learn so many things that you didn’t know earlier.
One more thing. We will not only make the list of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing but also warn you about the spammy autoresponders that you shouldn’t go for.
We will also discuss the things that you should keep in mind while choosing the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
So, without further due, let’s get into it and learn about some of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing that will make your affiliate marketing journey smoother and easier.
Best Autoresponders for Affiliate Marketing
There are tons of autoresponders available in the market to use for affiliate marketing. But affiliate marketing requires some special features in email autoresponders to be suitable for affiliate marketing.
That is why you need to distinguish between ordinary autoresponders and affiliate-friendly autoresponders.
But being a beginner, it might be tough for you to distinguish between these two types and that is why we have come up with a comparative discussion between these autoresponders.
This discussion will guide you to the right path where you will be able to choose the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing in the end.
Before going to the list of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, we would like to tell you about the factors that you should look for whenever choosing an email autoresponder.
While some autoresponders limit the number of emails, others either lack features or are high in price.
So, you have to choose wisely considering all these factors and with our key guidelines, you will be able to choose the right autoresponder for your business.
How to Choose an Affiliate Friendly Autoresponder?
If you want to do your affiliate marketing business without worrying about connecting with your customers, you should consider the following things in an email autoresponder.
1. Good Delivery Rate
If often happens that your autoresponder fails to give proper deliveries and you might know how drastically it can change the outcome of your affiliate marketing. So, you have to be extra careful while choosing the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
We suggest you go for such an autoresponder that has a quite good delivery rate and this way, you will only help yourself as you won’t need to be worried about email deliveries from the next time.
2. Marketing Automation
It is one of the important factors that play a great role in affiliate marketing. Email autoresponders capable of automation will greatly reduce your effort in scheduling emails and promotional offers to be sent to your customer.
With an autoresponder that supports automation, you can fix all these things earlier and for once, and then you are ready to handle all other hectic work and you can be assured that your promotional offers and other emails are reaching their destination as scheduled.
3. Reasonable Pricing & Plans
Another important thing to consider as a beginner is the pricing and plans of autoresponders, as you might not want to spend a whole lot of money on autoresponders just at the beginning of your affiliate marketing journey.
You have to also think that if you sacrifice much in price, you will start lacking in features and performance. So, it is better to find such an autoresponder that is stable, good in feature and affordable at the same time.
We will suggest you some of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing in the next and will also inform their pricing and plans so that you can decide which suits you the best.
4. Easy to Use, Learn, and Master
If you are a beginner in affiliate marketing or using the email autoresponders for the first time, you shouldn’t go for some fancy advanced stuff as you will need much time to get familiarized with that.
Rather you should look for autoresponders that are simple and easy to use, have a user-friendly interface, etc.
5. Enough Trial Period
You can never ignore this factor as you will not be convinced with any email autoresponder at first glance. You will need some time to be acquainted with any tool and if you find that it is not for you, then what will you do?
This is why you should look for something that has a decent trial period which will allow you to surf through the tool and find out whether it fits your requirements. If it doesn’t, then you can easily exit if there is enough trial period.
In most cases, there is a trial period of 7 days to 14 days. But it is a very short time to get familiarized with the tool properly. It is better to have more than 14 days as a trial period so that you can find out the pros and cons of the tool and if you don’t like it, you have a way to exit.
Autoresponders for Affiliate Marketing That You Need to Avoid
Before going to tell about the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, we find it necessary to warn you about some other autoresponders that you should not go for. If you are a beginner, it will be tough for you to distinguish between good and bad autoresponders and it can cost you a lot of time and money.
With this information, you can find the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing that meet your needs. So, let us check the list and be aware.
Though this can be a good email marketing software, you will find it tough to do your affiliate marketing and you can lose your affiliate links and other information while using this software. So, if you are looking for steady progress, you should avoid this software.
This is actually a pretty good software for email marketing, but there are some strict rules in this software that you have to follow otherwise your account can be suspended or banned. While doing affiliate marketing, you might need to send a lot of information or affiliate links and that could be suspected by this software as spams.
For this, your account can be suspended at any time. But if you follow their terms and conditions, you can easily use this software for email marketing automation. But as it would be tough for you to know whether it is spam or not at the beginning, you better avoid this software.
This is also a good email marketing software for beginners and it is cheap at the same time. But it doesn’t support affiliate marketing and hence you should not be using this software.
There is some other software that also doesn’t support affiliate marketing but they are good at their function. Software like Benchmark, SendinBlue, and Constant Contact should also be avoided for beginners.
5 Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing
You have come to the sweet spot of this article where we are going to show you some of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
Though there are a lot more autoresponders out there, we find these extremely helpful and user-friendly.
You will also understand the benefit of these autoresponders once you start using them for affiliate marketing.
So, let us not waste any time and get into it.
Believe it or not, we are going to discuss the most effective autoresponder here and that is named as GetResponse.
If you are familiar with the affiliate marketing business, you might know how popular it is. One thing that we consider mostly while choosing the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing is their deliverability rate.
And for this software, the deliverability rate is very high. And who doesn’t know that the better the deliverability rate, the more are the chances for you to succeed? This software offers a variety of features that you can effectively use for your affiliate marketing.
You can easily automate your emails and run split testing in this software that is very essential when you want to upgrade your services for your customers continuously. Besides, this is one of the best landing page builders available in the market.
You can create amazing landing pages with this software and it also features CRM for your ease. This software allows you to automate your mails depending on various conditions. Also, it is very easy to use and you can customize your needs here even if you are an absolute beginner.
Another good thing about this software is it offers 30 days of free trial which is great especially for beginners as they need some time to be familiarized with the features. You can easily test all the features during this trial period and opt-out if you don’t find it is suitable for you.
And now we will head on to the pricing plan of GetResponse so that you know which plan should you go for and what you get at that price. Let’s see.
Pricing of GetResponse
You get four different pricing plans in GetResponse and it offers a wide range of diversities so that you don’t need to spend unnecessarily and you get exactly what you pay for.
- Basic Plan: This plan is kind of cheap and flimsy but it can be really helpful for beginners who are willing to discover the possibilities and they can easily build their contact list with this plan. This plan costs $15 per month and it is very much affordable for anyone. But with this plan, you are limited to only 1000 subscribers to whom you can send unlimited promotional offers or other mails. Though it seems a very limited plan, it can be quite enough for beginners.
- Essential Plan: If you have grown up a little, you might need to migrate to this plan as it has more range than the previous plan. As you are paying more in this plan which is $49 per month, you are allowed to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers at most. This plan is good for the people who have already built a good contact list and want to grow even bigger. At this point, $49 per month won’t be a big deal for you.
- Professional Plan: If you have already grown big enough to have up to 10,000 subscribers, you will need this plan but it will be a bit costlier than the above plans. You have to pay $99 per month to avail of this plan where you are allowed to send unlimited offers to a maximum of 10,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise Plan: This plan is for enterprises that have a large customer base and they need to send unlimited promotional and other offers to a maximum of 100,000 people. As this plan offers you the most, you will have to pay a large amount for this plan and that is $1119 per month which is quite high. Though this might not be affordable for many of the affiliate marketers, if you are collaborating in an enterprise and use this plan, this can bring success for all of you. A quick tip from our side!
Coming to second in our list, AWeber is also one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing and gives you a whole lot of features that are very useful in affiliate marketing.
Though it lacks some of the features provided by other autoresponders available in the market, it is beginner-friendly.
Like GetResponse, you can also send group emails with preset specifications which allows you to connect with your customers or subscribers easily. It also has a drag and drop features by which you can create follow-up campaigns but there is some major lacking in it.
Unlike other sophisticated email marketing software, AWeber doesn’t have the landing page builder, Webinar and CRM features that are very crucial when we talk of affiliate marketing.
You can’t build landing pages with this software. And it is not the best solution if you think of email marketing automation.
But you get some other features like segmentation option by which you can divide your subscribers into different segments and send promotional offers by category.
It also has reporting and analytics which keeps you updated about all the related statistics which will help you while taking decision.
We can easily say that if you are a beginner, it will serve you the purposes of affiliate marketing. Also, there is a 30-day trial period in which you can try this software whether it matches your needs or not.
If it doesn’t match your requirements, you can easily opt-out within 30 days. But what about the pricing of AWeber? Okay, we are going to that in a moment.
Pricing of AWeber
AWeber offers a wide range of pricing plans where there is not much variation in features but the subscriber list is limited to different ranges depending on the pricing plan.
There are five pricing plans in general and one special plan which we will discuss here. Let’s see.
- First Plan: This is a plan for the very beginners who don’t want to spend much at the beginning of their affiliate marketing journey. Some also want to test the tool at a cheap rate. In this plan, you are allowed to send emails up to 500 subscribers and it will cost you only $19 per month which is a great deal.
- Second Plan: There is no difference between the previous plan and this plan except the number of subscribers you are allowed. In this plan, you are allowed to send emails up to 2,500 subscribers at a rate of $29 per month.
- Third Plan: This plan allows you to send emails to more subscribers and is limited to 5,000 subscribers. Though there is no difference in features and you have to pay $49 per month. If you have made good progress and want to grow more at an affordable price, this can be your solution.
- Fourth Plan: This plan is for the bigger marketers who have a subscriber base up to 10,000 and you can avail of this plan at $69 per month.
- Fifth Plan: This is by far the biggest plan where you are allowed to send emails to a maximum of 25,000 subscribers and you have to spend $149 per month for this plan.
- One Bonus Plan: This is a special plan where the price isn’t defined and also the number of subscribers isn’t defined. If you have any subscriber more than 25,0000, you can contact them to get a customized pricing plan for you and it will vary in different cases.
Though it is in number three in our list of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, it is one of the most popular tools used in affiliate marketing and offers a wide range of features that are unlike any other.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, you can easily use these features to boost your business.
ConvertKit is currently used by some of the top affiliate marketers and its feedback from the users is also good. With its modern looking and easy user interface, it is accessible by most of users. And how does it work?
It doesn’t have an email list building feature like other autoresponders rather you have all your contacts in one place. But how does it help in the automation of your email marketing?
While sending emails, you can easily select your target audience using tags. With these tags, you can easily segment your subscribers and it is very helpful in the automation of email marketing.
It also has a high deliverability rate which ensures that you are reaching your subscribers properly and in time. As it is very much affiliate friendly, you get a wider choice of options by which you can easily automate your email marketing.
As it makes everything easier for you and you can integrate it with other affiliate marketing tools, you can avoid being overwhelmed with work pressure.
Though the features are beginner-friendly, the price is not. It requires more money than its competitors but for a reason.
We will now look at the pricing of ConvertKit so that you can get an idea of what you are getting at a cost of what. Let’s see.
Pricing of ConvertKit
You have three different plans in ConvertKit, price of which are defined. You will get a bonus plan where you can customize the pricing according to your requirements. We will now look at the pricing.
- First Plan: This is the basic plan of ConvertKit and you are allowed to reach up to 1,000 subscribers at a price of $29 per month. Though it can be a bit costly for the beginners, it will give you a head start over other affiliate marketers.
- Second Plan: This plan allows up to 3,000 subscribers and for those marketers who have already built a good subscriber base. You have to spend $49 per month to get this plan and it is worth it.
- Third Plan: This is the highest plan which allows 5,000 subscribers and costs $79 per month.
- Bonus Plan: For a bigger subscriber base, you have to get a customized pricing plan from ConvertKit. There is no fixed pricing for this. If you want to manage a large subscriber base with this tool, contact them for the details and tailor your plan according to your requirements.
Number four on our list is this affiliate marketing tool that is great for its realistic features that allow you to automate your email marketing but in a limited way. The advantage is you can use your contact list as per your preference either list-based or tag-based.
You can easily connect to your subscribers through this email marketing software and it is also great for affiliate marketing as it allows you to send your affiliate links to your subscribers.
It is in number four on the list because it lacks some of the advanced features which a good autoresponder should have as standard. You can not dot A/B split testing with this software and also you can’t integrate it with some other popular affiliate marketing tools which can cause problems.
Another bad thing about this tool is the pricing. As a beginner, you might not want to spend a big amount for autoresponders and also the tool is not as beginner-friendly as the previous tools are.
Though it is your choice as you are getting a trial period with any of their plans. So, it is better you try and justify yourself.
Pricing of SendLane
We will now directly move on to the pricing of SendLane where we are going to break down each plan and you will know which plan suits you the best.
- Basic Plan: The first plan of SendLane is mostly for beginners as it allows only 1,000 subscribers and you have to pay $35 per month. It is a bit costlier compared to other similar tools.
- Growth Plan: In the second plan, you have to pay $59 per month and in this plan, you are allowed to connect to 2,500 subscribers at most. Also, you can get access to 5,000 subscribers in this plan at a cost of $99 per month
- Growth Plan PRO: With the third plan, you have access to reach a maximum of 5,000 subscribers and you have to pay $150 per month for this.
- Marketing Automation Pro Plan: With this biggest plan in SendLane, you have to spend $249 per month.
5. Actionetics (Follow Up Funnels)
Those who are familiar with ClickFunnels might already know about Actionetics. It is one of their unique features that offers email marketing automation within your ClickFunnels account. It is now called Follow Up Funnels through which you can easily send your affiliate links to your subscribers.
It is also great for other purposes as it has no limit to the number of contacts and you can send your affiliate offers to your subscribers as per your preference. There is no strict rule about that and you also get follow up of subscribers with this tool.
Not only this autoresponder, but you also get a complete tool suite that allows you to build amazing landing pages, host your webinars, run online courses, build sales funnels, and what not.
This is an amazing tool for affiliate marketing and everything is integrated here, you don’t need to look for any third-party software while using this.
But this tool is mostly not for beginners as it costs a staggering $297 per month which might not be affordable by people who are just starting their affiliate marketing journey. And there is no way to access this tool except joining the ClickFunnels Platinum Plan.
Despite its cons, it is still one of the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing, no doubt. If you can manage the money, you will never need to worry about your email marketing again as this software does a very good job.
But it is your decision whether you will go with this tool or not. We suggest you try other alternatives if you are a complete beginner and don’t want to spend a whole lot of money on autoresponders. But if you can afford it, then it can be one of the best solutions to your affiliate marketing.
In this section, we are going to compile some of the questions and their answers that people frequently ask on different platforms. You have the right to know proper information before you jump onto affiliate marketing. Let’s begin.
1. Which Is the Overall Best Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing?
Honestly, GetResponse is better than any other autoresponder available in the market and it has a combination of everything from amazing features to an affordable rate. Whether you are a beginner or not, GetResponse can serve you the best.
2. Is There Any Free Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketing?
There is no such thing called a free autoresponder. You will find many spams on the internet which will tempt you to click but be aware. They are good for nothing. You better find an autoresponder that is affordable and works in real.
Yes, you need an autoresponder to be successful in affiliate marketing. You might not understand the importance of building a contact list at first if you’re a beginner. But with time, you will understand the importance of having a great contact list.
If you use GetResponse, you already get a landing page builder and editor in it. But if you want to use a more refined landing page builder, then you can go for ClickFunnels, which is one of the best, but that will cost you extra money.
In our opinion, the best tool for capturing leads is Thrive Leads which you can easily use on WordPress. And you also have the opportunity to integrate it with other email marketing tools, which is a great plus.
We are at the end of today’s article on the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing which has focused a bunch of things regarding affiliate marketing and email marketing automation.
Those who are willing to join this industry should go through this article to choose the best autoresponders for affiliate marketing.
As long as you know properly about the tools you are using and make the best use of them, you are supposed to be successful soon. Best of luck.