Is There Really a ClickFunnels Extended Trial?
Well, if you search for ClickFunnels Free Trial on the internet, you will find some links showing you ClickFunnels free trial for 30 days or 60 days. But we are ensuring you that nothing like ClickFunnels Free trial for 30 days exists currently.
ClickFunnels have two pricing plans in general as you already know. One is the Standard plan and the other is the ClickFunnels Platinum. For both plans, you get a 14-day trial period where you can justify whether this thing is for you or not.
This time should be more than enough to test the features of ClickFunnels and how to turn them into your success.
If you are already running a business or willing to start one, you will find out ClickFunnels so helpful that you will opt-in for membership before the trial period expires.
That is why the 14-day trial is a good deal and there is no existence of 30-day ClickFunnels free trial currently.
Is the ClickFunnels Trial Worth It?
To decide whether the ClickFunnels free trial is worth it or not, you have to take some things into consideration.
First of all, you can build different types of sales funnels, membership funnels, webinar funnels, and opt-in funnels with the trial versions of ClickFunnels.
Designing your funnels with ClickFunnels free trial will be very easy as there is a vast collection of templates that you can use to design your websites or landing pages.
Not only this, but you also get access to drag and drop editor where you can modify any template according to your needs.
ClickFunnels also has other amazing features like Actionetics and Backpack. Actionetics is their email autoresponder which is integrated into your ClickFunnels account and you don’t need to use any third-party email autoresponder.
You can also integrate payment gateways to your ClickFunnels account and sell your products through different types of funnels.
As you are being able to do all this in ClickFunnels’ free trial, it is definitely worth it.
What Kind of Products Can You Sell During the Trial Period?
If you are using the ClickFunnels free trial, you can sell two types of products through your funnels. And we will get to that in a minute. Let’s see.
- Type 1: Digital Products- If you can sell digital products through your sales funnels. That means when someone subscribes to your product, they are redirected to a page where they will get access to the product.
- Type 2: Physical Products- Another way of selling in ClickFunnels free trial is by selling physical products. You can add a product description, prices and other details in the order form and after someone purchases any of your products, you will send them the product through the shipping company.
How Much Should You Pay to Use the ClickFunnels Trial Period?
The fact is, you should never pay for the ClickFunnels free trial. But if you want to access ClickFunnels free trial, you have to subscribe to one of their plans.
ClickFunnels has two plans in general and they are ClickFunnels Standard and ClickFunnels Platinum.
- ClickFunnels Standard Plan costs you $97 per month
- ClickFunnels Platinum plan costs $297 per month.
You have to choose from one of these plans at first but you don’t need to pay the fee upfront. Once you sign up for ClickFunnels with your details, you are eligible for the ClickFunnels free trial.
For the next 14 days, you will enjoy the ClickFunnels free trial where you can test the features of ClickFunnels.
If you are not satisfied with the product and service, you can cancel the subscription within 14 days and you will not be charged anything.
This is the simplest way of using ClickFunnels free trial and there are more to come. Stay tuned.
How to Generate More Sales During the Trial Period?
ClickFunnels target on getting sales and how can you do that? Read the following and you will understand how can you make the best use of ClickFunnels free trial.
- A Two-Step ‘Trip Wire’ or ‘Unboxing’ Funnel: It is basically an upsells technique, where the base product is generally of lower price and customers, can opt-in for upsells with one click.
- A Launch Funnel: In the case of cheaper products, you can directly launch the product. On the other hand, for expensive products, it is necessary to create a hype about the product so that people talk about the product and it spreads to more people. There are some techniques for creating such a launch funnel. If you are using ClickFunnels free trial, you can create awesome launch funnels where you can show the product demo and other highlights of the product, it will be much easier for you to get bigger sales.
- Video Sales Letter Funnel: All products are not the same and some of them need a brief explanation or instructions. How can you do that? With ClickFunnels free trial, you can create a video sales letter funnel where you can customize your product description. With video sales letter funnel, it is easier for you to attract customers as they are getting everything explained for them and you will be benefited more than ever.
- One-Click Upsells: It is such a process where you can add some more information about your product or give an amazing offer that customers could not resist. As a result, without going back to the order page, customers can enjoy the additional product or service you provide and it will result in greater success.
- Affiliate Center (Backpack): The backpack is one of the most unique features of ClickFunnels’ free trial. It is the affiliate program of ClickFunnels and you can add your affiliate program to your sales funnels easily. The affiliate program of ClickFunnels offers a high rate of commission for its affiliates and it is a great way of earning passive income.
- Order Forms: Order forms play a vital role in sales as customers will be redirected to this page as soon as they want to buy something and they have to fill up the order form. If the order form is unnecessarily long, customers will feel bored and you may lose them forever. The wise way to handle this is to keep your order forms compact so that you get all the leads you need and customers can carry out their job easily.
30 Days ClickFunnels Free Trial
It is one of the most popular myths about ClickFunnels free trial that it offers a free trial for 30 days. ClickFunnels doesn’t provide anything like that right now and we suggest you not be confused with these scams on the internet.
There is no ClickFunnels free trial for 30 days right now. Start Your ClickFunnels 14-Days Free Trial Here…
ClickFunnels 60-Day Free Trial, Does It Exist?
The answer is no. There is no such thing called ClickFunnels free trial for 60 days. If you search for ClickFunnels free trial, you will get numerous ads showing that you can avail yourself ClickFunnels free trial for 60 days but all of them are actually bullshits.
Again, keep in mind that there is nothing called ClickFunnels free trial for 60 days.
How Much Can You Make from ClickFunnels?
Well, this is a tough question to answer. No one knows about the future. And you might know your capabilities the best. So, it is really difficult for us to predict how much you will earn from ClickFunnels. But one thing is obvious.
If you are creative and have good knowledge of marketing, with the help of ClickFunnels free trial, you will be able to make a good amount of money.
Also, there are chances to make your way into ClickFunnels Two Comma Club and some people are already making millions with ClickFunnels.
But what you have to do is making awesome sales funnels and manage other aspects of your business so that you can attract more traffic. The more you can convert through your funnels, the more you will earn. Simple as that.
Who Is ClickFunnels Best Fit For?
It is also hard to define who can use ClickFunnels because it is a vast platform where everyone as something to acquire. Regardless of what business you are in, you can use ClickFunnels for your growth if you want to build an identity through your products.
To be honest, this software will be a great tool for people who don’t have much technical knowledge of website design and development. If you are an entrepreneur, it is normal for you to not have any knowledge on the technical side.
But how can you solve the issue? By assigning some web developers to solve your problem? That is a legit solution but will require a lot of money and time.
If you are not ready to invest much money for this, then ClickFunnels free trial can be the best option for you as you will learn how to manage everything within your account.
Is the ClickFunnels Worth It?
Let us make things clear. Once you opt-in for ClickFunnels, you are getting a tool that will do most of the work of yours.
You can design your desired sales pages, you can manage your sales and integrate payment gateways to your account, you can market your products through autoresponder and follow-up the customers so that you get sales over and over again.
Then, you have ClickFunnels’ customer support to save your back. They will be there to solve your issues if you are facing any problem. As a beginner, you might face issues regarding marketing or your account. No matter what the problem is, you will find them helpful.
Other than that, you get pre-designed funnel templates from where you can choose the best for your business and you can also edit them as per your needs. You also get access to their affiliate program where you can make money by promoting other people’s products.
There will also be various training programs once you join ClickFunnels. If you buy those training programs separately, they would cost you thousands of dollars but with ClickFunnels, you get all of them for free.
And most importantly, as you have ClickFunnels free trial for 14 days, you can take your time and decide whether it is useful for you or not. If you are not satisfied with the content or service, you can easily cancel the subscription and this will not cost you a single penny.
After all these lucrative features, you decide whether it is worth it or not. We leave it to your fine sense of judgment.
ClickFunnels Free Trial: Is It Worth It?
If you are willing to start a new business, you need to take care of several things.
You have to take care of your products; you have to figure out the best marketing strategy for your business which is hard to fix. You never know which strategy is going to work and it will be a trial and error process.
If you are starting with a limited investment and it fails, it is possible that you will get distracted. And most people can’t turn back after such a situation. It is never a smart decision to lose your money just because you don’t know the matter well.
You will also need a good website to showcase your products or as an identity of your brand, you will need to contract with your payment providers and there will be more hassle to manage everything. But with ClickFunnels, you never need any of these as it will do everything for you.
Once you subscribe to ClickFunnels, you will be ready to launch your first website and the most amazing thing is you can design it for yourself if you even have zero knowledge about web development.
Inside ClickFunnels, you get access to several training programs where you will be able to learn the secrets of marketing from the top marketers of the world.
You will also learn about the secrets tips, and tricks to follow to be successful in your business.
You don’t need to go through the trial and error method and you will save a lot of time and money in this process. You also get other tools needed for your business in one place.
You get built-in templates, drag and drop editor, Actionetics, Backpack, and other exciting features to help you out. You can integrate your affiliate programs, email autoresponders and payment gateways to your sales funnels and you never need to worry about them anymore.
And the most amazing thing is you can try all of these things for free. But that is only for 14 days. With ClickFunnels free trial, you get access to their excellent tools and you can use them for 14 days to figure out how you can make the best use of these tools.
If you are satisfied with ClickFunnels free trial, you can opt-in for the subscription but if you are not satisfied with the contents, you can also opt-in for cancellation.
How to Get ClickFunnels Free Trial?
To get access to ClickFunnels free trial, you have to follow the process stated below. First things first, let us start with creating a ClickFunnels account.
Create Your ClickFunnels Account
At first, you have to create an account with ClickFunnels to avail of the ClickFunnels free trial. It is no different than creating a regular account with ClickFunnels. You can visit the official website of ClickFunnels and fill up the registration form.
You just need to provide your name; email address and your credit card details but don’t worry. You will not be charged until the trial period is over. All you have to do now is to select your plan. You have two options to choose from and we will get to that in a moment.
Select Your Plan
You can choose from either ClickFunnels Standard plan or ClickFunnels Platinum. Let’s see what you get inside.
- Standard: You can use most of their features in this plan such as you can create sales funnels but it is limited to only 20 funnels and 100 landing pages. You will also face some other limitations but if you are just starting out, it can be a good deal for you as it costs only $97 per month.
- Platinum: You can also choose ClickFunnels Platinum plan to access the full potential of your ClickFunnels account. Here you get everything as the standard plan but there is no limit. You can create as many sales funnels as you want. Moreover, you get access to Actionetics and Backpack in this plan and this will cost $297 per month.
Get Your Free Bonus Training
If you are a beginner, you might wonder how to use the features but there is nothing to worry about. After sign up, you will find the necessary video lessons to teach you all the basics so that you can navigate everything and make the best use of your account.
Why You Should Sign Up for the ClickFunnels Free Trial?
Well, you might already know the answer from the previous discussion. You can also read ClickFunnels Review to get a better idea about what ClickFunnels has to offer and how those relate to your life. Though there are many platforms where you can make sales funnels, ClickFunnels is the most unique software where you get the most value for money.
You can also talk to people who are using ClickFunnels in different forums and know their opinions about ClickFunnels free trial. Most of the active users are making a good amount from ClickFunnels and it is also possible for you to earn from ClickFunnels.
Things are much easier in this platform as everything is broken down so that you can understand even if you are a beginner. Moreover, you can control every aspect of your business inside your ClickFunnels account.
You can learn about business strategies and how to put them in place, you can learn about marketing and many more inside ClickFunnels. So, if you are hard-working and intuitive, it is easy for you to earn from ClickFunnels.
And you don’t need a single penny to check all these out. This can be the biggest reason for you to sign up for ClickFunnels free trial.
What If You Think ClickFunnels Is Not for You?
As we have already said, you have to spend nothing to test ClickFunnels free trial. Though you need to put your payment details while creating the ClickFunnels account, you will not be charged until the trial period is over.
If you think ClickFunnels is not for you, you can easily cancel the subscription and it won’t cost you anything. Neither you have to answer any questions. But the fact is, after testing the ClickFunnels Free trial, most of the people decide to stay in and use the platform for their betterment.
What Are Some Top Features of ClickFunnels?
You already know about some of the top features of ClickFunnels and we will give a brief description here to conclude the discussion. Please take a look at the features ClickFunnels has to offer.
- Drag and Drop Editor: It is one of the most unique features of ClickFunnels where you can customize any template as per your needs or choice and it is so easy that anyone can do it.
- Drip Campaigns: It allows you to send timed email sequences to contacts.
- Membership Content: Need an email or account set up to access gated content
- Upsells and Down Sells: It is a marketing technique where you can tempt customers by offering them something cheaper in addition to the products, they are willing to buy.
- Shopping Cart: It is a system where you can integrate your payment gateways into your account.
- A/B Split Testing: This is a feature where you simultaneously launch multiple pages to see which performs better and you can choose which to put on accordingly.
- Landing Pages: Landing pages are one of the most important factors to convert traffic and generate sales. If you have great landing pages, you are more likely to be successful. ClickFunnels allows you to build amazing landing pages for any business.
- The Backpack: The backpack is ClickFunnels’ affiliate program where you can make money by promoting other people’s products and the rate of commission is higher than any other affiliate program currently available in the market.
- Actionetics: Actionetics is ClickFunnels’ built-in email autoresponder which you can use to send follow-ups to your customers and you don’t need to integrate any third-party email autoresponders.
From the above discussion, it is clear that ClickFunnels free trial has some amazing things to offer. Whether you are doing a business or willing to earn through affiliate marketing, it will be useful for you in the same way.
The most amazing thing is you get to use all these features and try them for a while. You also get a lot of video lessons which you can use in other aspects of your life and you have nothing to lose in this program.
So, we suggest you go through all the details and decide whether you want to grow your business or income or not. If you are convinced, then it is high time you go for ClickFunnels free trial.