After watching catchy ads or videos about ClickFunnels, this question may come to your mind, “Is ClickFunnels Scam?”
For those who don’t know, ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel builder. Online sales funnels are a great way to automate your business and make more money, but many people think ClickFunnels is a scam because they don’t know how it works.
This post will go over in detail what ClickFunnels is, what it can do for you, how it compares to other services available on the market, and whether or not ClickFunnels is indeed a scam! So stick to this blog post to know the truth.
Numbers Speak Louder than Words
ClickFunnels currently has a huge number of users. They are increasing fast. Currently, a huge number of entrepreneurs and businesses rely on ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels big numbers at a glance:
- Over 100K users.
- 300K members of the Facebook community who are most active.
- Over millions of sales funnel and membership sites have been created.
The fact is, the number provided above is real. It can not be hidden. So it’s a positive sign that ClickFunnels is not a scam.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel builder. ClickFunnels has been around since 2014 and was created by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson.
ClickFunnels lets you create a series of pages to collect leads or promote your business/product in a matter-of-fact way that helps people understand what it is you do and how they can benefit from using your product or service.
ClickFunnels offers pre-made templates which let anyone with no knowledge about coding build professional landing pages within minutes; making building funnels easy enough even for beginners to use!
Do you know who Russell Brunson is? He is a best-selling author, popular internet marketer, public speaker, and co-CEO of ClickFunnels. He has written the three most popular books about online business success.
The books are bestsellers and also get so much attention from the reader. The people who read his books claimed that they have benefited from those books.
The best-selling book names that have been written by Rusell Brunson are-
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers
There are several features available in ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels has a lot of features that can help you build an effective sales funnel. ClickFunnels provides two main service plans, ClickFunnels Standard and ClickFunnels Etison Suite.
The software has multiple plans. The plans include different types of features in the standard plan plus more advanced marketing tools such as email integrations with Aweber or MailChimp etc., affiliate integration for e-commerce funnels, and more.
ClickFunnels vs Other services:
Not all online product providers are created equal; some provide too little support and don’t really offer any training whereas others might be overpriced and complicated to use. ClickFunnels can be used by anybody and are simple to use.
ClickFunnels offers free training videos on its website, including some that are hosted by Russell Brunson himself.
ClickFunnels provides all the tools you need in one place which assists entrepreneurs with their marketing needs while saving them both time and money since they don’t have to pay for more than one service provider. Compared to other services it has a lot of features you are getting in one place.
ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97 per month, but if your business has less than 100k/monthly profit, choose between ClickFunnels Standard or “Platinum” based on what’s essential for your business (Platinum gives you access to every feature of the standard plan along with Actionetics).
If you want more and your company runs a vast campaign, the pricing page has one more plan called “Two Comma ClubX.” This is the highest-priced plan in their bucket. The user should choose the packages regarding their requirements.
The following are some of the key differences between each plan:
- Starter ($97/mo) – Ideal for individuals with no technical knowledge, this package is less customizable compared to other plans, but it also has a more intuitive interface
- Premium ($297/mo)- This option caters to beginners who have some experience working on websites or applications because of its simplicity in design. However, you will need to be more tech-savvy if you want to fully customize your site/application/landing pages.
- Two Comma ClubX ($2,497/mo)- This package includes everything that both starter and Premium have plus plenty more bells and whistles, but that also makes it a very expensive option.
One note that if you’re comfortable using the WordPress platform, then ClickFunnels might not be the best choice for you.
Because ClickFunnels uses landing page templates to build its funnels, which is excellent for beginners, but if you want total control over your funnel template, then choosing WordPress is better.
Take a look at Our in-depth ClickFunnels review if you want all the details.
What Can You Create with ClickFunnels?
Mainly ClickFunnels helps entrepreneurs build their sign-up forms and sales funnels without any coding experience.
ClickFunnels has thousands of funnel templates that you can choose from to enhance your business website design and create sales pages, order forms or lead capture pages in minutes using ClickFunnels’ Drag & Drop technology.
ClickFunnels also integrates with ClickBank, allowing you to add ClickBank products and receive ClickBank commissions in your ClickFunnels account.
You can build the below items with ClickFunnels to grow your business. The different types of the funnel are used by businesses.
Lead Generation Funnels:
If your business needs lots of leads, then it’ll help build up more leads. Lead generation means basically, the collection of possible customers’ contact details. After collecting their details, the businesses contact them to sell their service. The targeted leads work very well for any business.
So ClickFunnels can help you do that. You will need to create a simple funnel, and that’ll attract new leads. This feature will speed up your lead generation process. You have to create a landing page and promote it to a targeted audience. This way, you will get more filtered leads.
A conversion funnel is a way to understand the journey customers take on an eCommerce site or app as it guides them towards desired actions. The goal of your online business’ marketing strategy, then – beyond making money!-
The visitors should be educated and turn leads into customers efficiently using this knowledge about their behaviors based on what they do when visiting specific sites/ apps.
They should also educate about how to help meet those needs better through various offers/ products presented within the said ecosystem.
Doesn’t this make sense? ClickFunnels can complete this whole journey for you.
Webinar is also like lead generations. This also works best by creating a funnel. The host should have to promote his/her funnel to the targeted audience and should produce some value for them.
This will help the visitors know what it is and how it works. This way you can get good output and get more webinar visitors. Also, the funnel will help you to get ultimate customers.
The membership sites are doing pretty well these days. It is becoming good business. The best part is, this business model can be created in a recurring system. That means you can create your membership sites through ClickFunnels.
They have these features and also have the tools to promote your site so that you can get more sales.
ClickFunnels has lots of features to improve and grow your business. For example, you want to sell your digital goods. Now you need a landing page to bring the traffic and make a funnel to narrow down the audience and motivate them to think about your business.
In this part, the funnel pages can be created by ClickFunnels drag and drop technology. They have lots of templates that’ll make your life a lot easier.
Who Uses ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels works best, especially for those who are selling goods online. But you have to use this funnel properly. Also, this is not only for the specific category. Any business running its operations online can be benefited from it because of the vast features.
ClickFunnels is not a replacement for your website. ClickFunnels cannot do everything that WordPress can do. This works best to create sales pages, order forms, or lead capture pages in minutes using ClickFunnels Drag & Drop technology.
This is an excellent system for integrating with other services such as ClickBank and adding Clickbank products to your ClickFunnels account. That implies it will be perfect for affiliate marketers.
You should promote products in some capacity if you are an affiliate marketer. Here it comes to do that. This online service makes it easy for anyone wishing to set up their business quickly because every feature is already built-in to the system, ready for use at any time.
ClickFunnels can also work best for the below professionals in all aspects. No matter if you are a-
- Freelancer: If you are in this profession then it may help you to get more leads who can be potential customers.
- Marketer with a physical product: The more sales it can generate the more customer details you have. Whether it is a physical product or a digital product. So if you are a marketer with physical products like hardcopy books, gift boxes, etc. anything then you can do it with ClickFunnels.
- Realtor: High ticket sales can be generated through a filtered funnel. If you want to sell in this realtor field you have to generate the leads in a filtered way. And here ClickFunnels can help you best.
- Dentist: It can look a bit fishy to promote dentists in that way. But it’s not like that. People who are concerned about their dental health might need consultancy. So dentists can get leads for them with the help of ClickFunnels.
- Online T-shirt seller (E-commerce): This is the niche where ClickFunnels works pretty nicely. Targeted customers can be converted through the funnel. The print on demand is a good example of this.
These are some examples of ClickFunnels use cases for different industries.
You have to think about the right way of using this. Different types of businesses have different types of products. So the target customers and their behavior may also be different.
In this case, you can create a strategy keeping in mind your customers. Through this journey, ClickFunnels can build the perfect funnel, and also, you can monitor the growth.
Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
ClickFunnels has many features that make it stand out from the rest of the competition; for starters, this software focuses heavily on lead generation and automation.
This is not only convenient but also saves companies time and money since they don’t need to hire employees who are responsible for manually gathering leads or processing orders.
Another thing worth noting about ClickFunnels is that it is very easy to use; even beginners can pick up its functions after a few hours of training and immediately start using it without having any difficulties along the way.
The best part: there’s no steep learning curve which means you can actually get into the action straight away!
The following list mentions some pros and cons that may convince you to purchase ClickFunnels:
- Allows users to build and design their own landing pages and websites within minutes
- The integrated email marketing software allows companies to manage all of their emails in one place (with personalized templates included)
- Provides support for credit card payments, meaning that you can start accepting orders immediately
- Ensures security on both your site and clients’ sites by preventing unauthorized access, hacking, and DDoS attacks.
- Automatically integrates with Google Analytics for detailed reports about which pages are getting the most traffic and how visitors interact with your site/application/landing page.
The services they are providing in combination is considerably worth the money because all you want is conversions. It’ll help to reach your desire.
Is the Affiliate Program a ClickFunnels Scam?
ClickFunnels comes with a Clickfunnels affiliate program and it’s not a scam. If you can promote Clickfunnels to your potential customers, then this is the best choice for you as an affiliate marketer who wants to make money online fast without any initial investment required.
For some people, it seems like a scam because of the eye-catching ads and high commission rate. But the value it provides is best.
Also, the product they are selling is pretty easy to sell. This is because they have set the features and benefits in that way. One of their products is One Funnel Away Challenge and which is easy to promote and sell.
So, the ClickFunnels affiliate program is not a scam. You can find lots of proof of withdrawing money from ClickFunnels. When they pay you, then it’ll not scam.
What is the One Funnel Away Challenge?
The One Funnel Away Challenge is a program arranged virtually that will train you in every step of creating a highly profitable sales funnel.
Russell Brunson, Julie Stoian, and Stephen Larsen are the instructors. They will teach you by videos. You already know Russel Brunson. He has generated multi-million dollar sales throughout several years. In this training program, you will learn all the expertise from them.
This program is 30-day long. Each day they will teach you complex topics and give you homework to practice those things on your own as well as learn properly. This is a good practice if you try to practice in the meantime when you are learning.
A study showed up, 90% of things can be learned if you practice the materials immediately. But you shouldn’t have to worry because of the complex topics. Russell will not give you too complex homework. This has been created into small parts so that you won’t feel pressure.
After completing the course you will be good to go for your next funnel or first funnel.
You may want to know who this funnel is for. It’s important to know because you should be knowledgeable about what you are learning and how you are learning. We have already told you that the challenge discusses complex items and needs practices.
The challenge will be perfect for you if you:
- Have an online business but don’t know how to grow.
- Have a running business but want to make more sales.
- Are an affiliate marketer who needs to increase more sales.
- Have never created a funnel but want to learn how to make this.
- Need to fix an existing funnel that is not doing well.
However, the challenge is not for people who:
- Don’t have the time and patience to watch the videos and practice the homework.
- Want a “get rich overnight” business idea.
- Want easy training that they can fit aside for weeks at a time.
- Don’t want to invest money into their own business (this challenge is not free you will know about pricing later)
- Think their funnels are good and don’t want hard try to learn and grow
You can consider the upper conditions if you need to enroll in the program or not. The fun fact is you can learn the funnels by this program then you can also promote this training program as an affiliate.
Use the Free Trial to Decide for Yourself
You have come to this stage of this article meaning you are still interested in ClickFunnels. No matter which industry you belong to, you can still use this tool to grow your business. So if you think that it might be a good solution for your business you can give it a try.
ClickFunnels offers a 14-day free trial that users can use before making a purchase decision, however, if you intend to buy it then we recommend buying the Premium package since this comes with a lot of other additional features such as follow-up funnel, chat support, and more.
There’s no denying that ClickFunnels has changed the way we market and sell products online. Some people think it’s a scam, but in reality, they’re not.
Here are some reasons why you should be glad to know about this revolutionary software: -You don’t have to study or hire an expert for every aspect of your business because there is one all-inclusive platform with everything prebuilt into it. The features make things simple.
If you want to try out for your business, you have a free trial option. We recommend you try this so that you can make the final decisions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No, Clickfunnels is not a scam. It’s one of the most popular marketing tools, and Russell Brunson created it in 2014. Clickfunnels is a sales funnel builder that allows you to create landing pages and sales funnels for your business.
Ans: Yes! There is indeed a free 14-day trial available for new customers who sign up for the platform through this link: Click here. You’ll need to enter your credit card information during the registration process, but you won’t be charged anything until after your trial ends.
If you continue using ClickFunnels after your 14-day trial period ends (which We highly recommend), you will be charged $97 per month for it after that point in time—but if you cancel before then, then there will be no charge whatsoever!
Ans: There are more than 100 templates available for you to choose from. You can also create your template or purchase one from a third-party developer if you don’t find what you’re looking for in their library.
Ans: Using Clickfunnels has many benefits, including:
- It’s easy to use – anyone can create their website with this tool!
- It’s affordable – different pricing plans are available depending on what you need from the tool (which we’ll discuss below).
- You can use it anywhere – Clickfunnels works on all devices, so you can access it anywhere at any time!
Ans: Clickfunnels offers customer support via phone, email, and live chat 24/7/365 days per year. They also have an incredible community of users who are always willing to help each other with any questions!
Ans: You can cancel your account at any time by going into “My Account” under “Settings” and clicking on “Account Settings.” From there, click on “Cancel Subscription
Ans: Yes! The people at the support center are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your experience with Clickfunnels, and they are available 24/7. You can reach them by phone, email, and live chat.
You May Also Like:
- ClickFunnels Review | The Ultimate Guide To ClickFunnels
- OFA Platinum Review: ClickFunnels Secrets Offer
- ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Funnels Review
- ClickFunnels Platinum Review
- ClickFunnels 30 Days Free Trial
- Buy ClickFunnels ᐈ Get Special Offer: 6 Months FREE
- Best Clickfunnels Templates & Successful Examples
Disclosure: We are an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. We receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.